Lupine harnesses are an excellent alternative to walking your dog on a collar.
The Roman harness is a traditional style harness design that eliminates pressure on the delicate throat area and prevents even the best escape artist from backing out. Adjustable shoulder straps help to reduce strain on the neck and back. A top choice among dog owners looking for the best security. Made from strong woven nylon, with quality fittings and to high standards of craftsmanship. Roman harnesses are the best style for dogs with longer bodies.
- GUARANTEED (Even if Chewed)®
- Custom designed side quick-release YKK® buckles
- Welded steel D-ring for ID tags and easy leash attachment
- Durable, strong, yet soft woven nylon
- Adjustable easy-to-use tri-glides to keep the harness at the correct size
- LupinePet utilizes the same bar tack commonly used in mountain climbing products where superior strength is crucial
- Matching Collars and Leads also available
The non-slip teeth molded into the nylon plastic tri-glides keep the harness at the correct size
Lupine Pet and YKK, the leading buckle manufacturer, have come together to design the highest quality, strongest plastic buckle on the market. Designed specifically with dogs in mind and featuring an easy, convenient side release
Size Guide: The most accurate way to choose the correct size range is to measure your dog.
A fabric dressmaker’s tape measure is easiest and most accurate. Or, a piece of string can also be used and then measured.
Measure the dog’s girth (around the ribcage at the widest point) comfortably snug against the fur while the dog is standing. Take the actual measurement and add 5% to determine the best size range.