Lupine harnesses are an excellent alternative to walking your dog on a collar.
The Step-in dog harness is a popular style of non-restrictive harness with three adjustment points at the front, back and sternum and a double-D-ring to attach the lead to. It's easy to fit as you simply have your dog step into it and then clip it on the back. Made from strong, durable, yet soft woven nylon, with quality fittings and to high standards of craftsmanship.
- GUARANTEED (Even if Chewed)®
- Custom designed side quick-release YKK® buckles
- Welded steel D-ring for ID tags and easy leash attachment
- Durable,strong, yet soft woven nylon - machine & hand washable
- Adjustable easy-to-use tri-glides to keep the harness at the correct size
- LupinePet utilizes the same bar tack commonly used in mountain climbing products where superior strength is crucial
- Matching Collars and Leads also available
Lupine Pet and YKK, the leading buckle manufacturer, have come together to design the highest quality, strongest plastic buckle on the market. Designed specifically with dogs in mind and featuring an easy, convenient side release
Size Guide: The most accurate way to choose the correct size range is to measure your dog.
A fabric dressmaker’s tape measure is easiest and most accurate. Or, a piece of string can also be used and then measured.
Measure the dog’s girth (around the ribcage at the widest point) comfortably snug against the fur while the dog is standing. Take the actual measurement and add 5% to determine the best size range.